UK PENSION TRANSFERSupcoming seminars & webinars
UK Pensions Transfers at Lower Cost and Higher Quality through Financial Technology (Fintech)
Have you lived or worked in the UK and have frozen or preserved pension rights? Then please join Dr. Richard Johnsson for a seminar or webinar covering UK pension transfers.
Firstly, we’ll be bringing guests up to date with the latest changes to both the UK and the Australian regulations. Topics covered include:
- Defined Contribution vs Defined Benefit vs State pension
- UK Pension Rules vs Australian Superannuation Rules
- UK Pension Access Rules
- UK Pension Death Benefits
- Transfer Taxation
- UK Lifetime Allowance, UK Overseas Transfer Charge, Australian Caps
- Drawdown Taxation
- UK Tax Free Lump-sum, Income Taxation
- UK SIPP vs Offshore Qrops vs Australian Qrops
- Currency Swings
- UK Pension Crisis and the Defined Benefit Pension Schemes
We will explain how you mitigate many of the issues you might face as an Aussie resident with a UK pension, and in some cases actually might be able to turn a current risk into an opportunity.
Secondly, we will explain how Brite decided to deliver higher pension quality at a lower cost using the latest financial technology (Fintech).